“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: The price of a Forever stamp increased from 55 cents to 56 cents in 2020.
2. How much operating revenue did the Postal Service report for fiscal year 2020 (Oct. 1, 2019-Sept. 30, 2020)?
a) $69.6 billion
b) $70.6 billion
c) $71.1 billion
d) $73.1 billion
3. Fill in the blanks: (Blank) led the list released this year of cities where USPS recorded the most employee slips, trips and falls, while (blank) topped the list of places with the most dog attacks against employees.
a) Chicago, Houston
b) Houston, Minneapolis
c) Minneapolis, Philadelphia
d) Philadelphia, St. Louis
4. How many people served as Postmaster General before Louis DeJoy began his tenure in June?
5. Match the stamp in Column A with the city where the dedication ceremony was held in Column B.
I) Coral Gables, FL
II) Monterey Park, CA
III) Orlando, FL
IV) Washington, DC
Answers: 1) b. Forever stamp prices did not increase in 2020. 2) d. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a. III., b. IV., c. II., d. I.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column