“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you should wash your hands before putting on a face mask.
2. Which HERO feature allows users to showcase their talents and learn more about their colleagues?
b) Career Preferences
3. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service’s limit on business-related travel has been extended until at least (blank).
a) Jan. 15
b) Feb. 28
c) March 22
d) April 1
4. What does the latest Informed Delivery improvement allow users to do?
a) Check the delivery status of packages and when they’re scheduled to arrive
b) Leave delivery instructions if the user won’t be home to accept a package
c) Schedule packages for redelivery
d) Set a primary residential address and a secondary PO Box address under one account
5. Match the employee in Column A with the heroic act he or she performed in Column B.
a) Miami Mail Handler Equipment Operator Luis Artaud-Lopez
b) La Grange, IL, Letter Carrier Joseph McDonald III
c) Petoskey, MI, Retail Associate Luisangela Mejia
d) East Berlin, PA, Rural Carrier Melissa Melhorn
I) Administered CPR to a collapsed co-worker
II) Lifted a man who fell
III) Performed the Heimlich maneuver on a choking co-worker
IV) Stopped a child from running into traffic
Answers: 1) a. 2) c. 3) c. 4) d. 5) a. III., b. IV., c. I., d. II.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.