“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Save Vanishing Species semipostal stamp has raised (blank) since its release in 2011.
a) $1.6 million
b) $6.1 million
c) $16 million
d) $61 million
2. How can Postal Service employees obtain duplicate copies of their federal Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement?
a) Go to PostalEASE
b) Call the USPS employee self-service line at 877-477-3273
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
3. True or false: Signs of hypothermia include memory loss, slurred speech and drowsiness.
5. Which of the following droid characters will not appear on the new stamps inspired by the “Star Wars” franchise?
5. Match the USPS product in Column A with its new retail price in Column B.
a) First-Class Mail letters (metered 1 ounce)
b) First-Class Mail domestic postcard stamps
c) Priority Mail small flat-rate box
d) Priority Mail padded flat-rate envelope
I) 36 cents
II) 51 cents
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a. II., b. I., c. III., d. IV.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.