“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service’s total revenue increased (blank) during the three-month period that ended Dec. 31 compared with the same period one year earlier.
a) 5.3 percent
b) 11.1 percent
c) 25 percent
d) None of the above
2. Whom did the USPS Board of Governors elect as chairman at its Feb. 9 meeting?
a) Ron A. Bloom
b) Louis DeJoy
c) Robert M. Duncan
d) Roman Martinez IV
3. True or false: The Postal Service conducts regular and thorough audits of charges expensed to Voyager cards.
4. How many people subscribed to Informed Delivery at the end of 2020?
b) 3 million
c) 33 million
d) 330 million
5. Postmasters, managers and customer services supervisors recently received a kit to promote which USPS sales lead program?
a) Business Connect
b) Customer Connect
c) Mail Handlers
d) Submit a Lead
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.