“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to the Postal Service’s new heat safety materials, which is considered the most severe heat-related illness?
a) Heat exhaustion
b) Heat stroke
c) Heat cramps
d) Heat rash
2. Fill in the blank: In a new pilot program, USPS and the U.S. (blank) are working together to assist federal employees with their government credentials.
a) General Services Administration
b) Government Accountability Office
c) Office of Special Counsel
d) Postal Inspection Service
3. What is the name of the current #PostalProud initiative?
a) Behind the Eagle
b) Beyond the Blue
c) Inside Blue
d) Peek into Peak
4. True or false: Postal Service employees are permitted to maintain secret systems of records that contain information about individuals as long as the data is encrypted.
5. Where did Chien-Shiung Wu receive her doctorate in nuclear physics?
a) Columbia University
b) Princeton University
c) Shanghai University
d) University of California, Berkeley
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) c. 4) b. USPS employees should never maintain a secret system of records — such as a file, database or program — that contains information about individuals. 5) d.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.