“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What is the title of rock musician Kevin Morby’s song about a mother and daughter who rely on USPS to stay connected?
a) “First-Class Mail”
c) “U.S. Mail”
d) “U.S. (P.S. I Luv U)”
2. How many Postal Service employees are covered by the organization’s new labor contract with the National Association of Letter Carriers?
3. Fill in the blank: Elvin Mercado is serving as acting vice president in (blank) Area.
d) Western Pacific
4. How many butterfly stamps has USPS released through its collaboration with the greeting card industry?
5. True or false: The Postal Service will release its stamps inspired by “Star Wars” on May 25, the 44th anniversary of the original film’s release.
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) b. 4) b. 5) b. The stamps inspired by “Star Wars” will be released May 4.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.