“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to Chief Financial Officer Joe Corbett, how can employees help the Postal Service achieve long-term financial stability?
a) By improving efficiency
b) By pursuing innovation
c) By reducing costs
d) All of the above
2. President Joe Biden recently announced his intent to nominate which former USPS official to the Postal Service Board of Governors?
a) Megan J. Brennan
b) Ron Stroman
c) David Williams
d) None of the above
3. Fill in the blank: Under the new structure used to approve ACE computer users’ internet access, (blank) offers access to social media websites.
a) Level 0
b) Level 1
c) Level 2
d) Level 3
4. Which of the following is not the name of a USPS division? More than one answer may be correct.
d) Pacific Northwest
5) True or false: Except in very limited circumstances, Postal Service employees should never disclose confidential commercial information such as business customer names and postal email addresses.
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) d. 4) a. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.