“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What is the name of the Postal Service’s new 10-year plan?
a) Delivering for America
b) Post Haste
c) This is US(PS)
d) You’ve Got Mail
2. True or false: The IRS has extended this year’s federal income tax filing deadline from April 15 to May 15 to give people more time to navigate challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic.
3. Where will you find the Counseling At Risk Employees tracking tool, beginning April 1?
b) Safety Blue page
c) Safety Dashboard
d) Safety and Health Management Tool homepage
4. Fill in the blank: Under the Postal Service’s newly reconfigured districts structure, North Carolina District is part of (blank).
a) Atlantic Area
b) Central Area
c) Southern Area
d) Western Pacific Area
5. Match the stamp in Column A with its planned release date in Column B.
a) Espresso Drinks
b) Heritage Breeds
c) Mystery Message
d) Yogi Berra
I) April 9
II) May 17
III) June 24
IV) July 14
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. The IRS has extended the deadline to May 17. 3) a. 4) a. 5) a. I., b. II., c. IV., d. III.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.