“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. The Postal Service wants to change the guaranteed delivery time for Priority Mail Express products to that time on the committed delivery day?
a) 10:30 a.m.
c) 3 p.m.
d) 6 p.m.
2. Which USPS executive was appointed acting sales vice president in March?
a) Christine Bailey
b) Greg Graves
c) Shavon Keys
d) Eduardo Ruiz
3. True or false: The Postal Service has extended its restrictions on business travel until at least June 30.
4. Fill in the blank: A new USPS souvenir envelope commemorates the (blank) presidential inauguration, where Joseph R. Biden and Kamala D. Harris took their oaths of office.
5. When did Andy Cooper begin accompanying Pittston, PA, Letter Carrier Tom Tomsak on his daily route?
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. USPS has extended its business travel restrictions until at least June 7. 4) d. 5) b.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.