“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many stimulus checks will be sent through the mail under the American Rescue Plan?
a) 2 million
b) 20 million
c) 200 million
d) None of the above
2. Where are service requests submitted through the USPS Congressional Inquiry Portal routed?
a) To a customer care center
b) To a local Post Office
c) To a local district office
d) To the Customer 360 portal
3. Which Postal Service district was recently honored for processing and delivering a record-setting number of absentee ballots during last year’s general election?
a) Capital District
b) Dakotas District
c) Hawkeye District
d) Rio Grande District
4. True or false: USPS will present one Postmaster General Sustainability Excellence Award this year.
5. Fill in the blank: Postal Service employees can participate in a six-part webinar series called (blank).
a) “FEHB and Medicare in Retirement”
b) “FLTCIP 3.0 — Plan Now for a Secure Future”
c) “Medicare, FEHB and Blue Cross Blue Shield”
d) “Retirement 101”
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) c. 4) a. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.