“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Under USPS ethics rules, employees are prohibited from taking a second job with organizations that do which of the following?
a) Transport mail under a postal contract
b) Deliver mailable matter or packages
c) Operate as a commercial mail receiving agency
d) All of the above
2. True or false: Although the Informed Delivery app will be discontinued soon, customers will still be able to access notifications through the regular USPS Mobile app.
3. What’s the title of the Postal Service’s latest television advertising campaign?
a) “Delivering for America”
b) “New Routes”
c) “Speed of Now”
d) None of the above
4. Fill in the blank: Love for Our Elders, a nonprofit organization, promotes (blank) as National Letter to an Elder Day.
a) Jan. 26
b) Feb. 26
c) March 26
d) April 26
5. Which rural carrier associate aided a customer being attacked by five dogs?
a) Abby Puckett (Corinth, MS)
b) Brannon Cockrell (Calera, AL)
c) Crystal Vaca (Castaic, CA)
d) Mark Husfeld (Navasota, TX)
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) b. 4) b. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.