“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of the following characters is not featured on the new “Star Wars” Droids stamps?
2. True or false: Employees who accept the Postal Service’s latest voluntary early retirement offer must submit the completed required documents for receipt at the Human Resources Shared Service Center by July 16.
3. During Military Appreciation Month in May, which token of appreciation is USPS sending to employees who served in the armed forces?
a) Badge holder
c) Lapel pin
4. Fill in the blank: From April 24-May 7, customers at select Post Offices received (blank) off the purchase fee of Mastercard gift cards valued at $100.
5. Who will represent USPS in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan Fellows Program for the 2021-22 academic year?
a) Desiree Manning, national human resources employment policy and programs manager
b) Ashlea Meyer, Human Resources Shared Service Center manager
c) Washington, DC, Acting Postmaster Sherry L. Harper
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) d. 4) c. 5) b.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.