Thrift Savings Plan specialists will offer webinars and live question-and-answer sessions throughout May and June on the ins and outs of federal retirement.
Here’s an overview of the webinars and when they’ll be offered (all times are Eastern):
• TSP Investment Funds: An overview of TSP investment funds. May 20 at 8 a.m., June 16 at 9 a.m. and June 22 at 1 p.m.
• TSP Post-Service Withdrawals: An overview of TSP post-service withdrawal options, ideal for TSP participants who are within 10 years of retirement. May 25 at 1 p.m. and June 17 at 1 p.m.
• TSP Death Benefits: An overview of TSP death benefits. May 26 at 1 p.m. and June 29 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
• TSP Loans: An overview of the TSP loan program. May 27 at 8 a.m. and June 24 at 10 a.m.
• TSP Contributions: An overview of TSP contribution rules. June 3 at 1 p.m. and June 30 at 2 p.m.
• TSP In-Service Withdrawals: An overview of TSP in-service withdrawal options. June 8 at 10 a.m. and June 24 at 1 p.m.
• Intro to TSP: An introduction to the Thrift Savings Plan for new employees. June 15 at 10 a.m.
The online courses are offered by the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board’s Office of Communications and Education. Preregistration is required.
To register, go to tsp.gov/webinars.
Participation is voluntary. Postal Service nonexempt employees may only participate off the clock or during authorized breaks.
All dates and topics are subject to change or cancellation. For questions regarding the courses, email email@example.com.