“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How much total revenue did the Postal Service report for fiscal year 2021’s second quarter (Jan. 1-March 31)?
a) Approximately $82 million
b) Approximately $4.5 billion
c) Approximately $18.9 billion
d) None of the above
2. Fill in the blank: Under a new law, full-time federal employees are eligible to receive up to (blank) hours of paid leave when they are unable to work — including telework — because of a qualifying COVID-19-related reason.
3. As of April 30, which USPS lead-sharing program surpassed $1 billion in total revenue generated?
a) Business Connect
b) Customer Connect
c) Rural Reach
d) Submit a Lead
4. What is the deadline to participate in the latest Postal Pulse employee survey?
a) June 4
b) June 11
c) June 18
d) June 25
5. Which animal graduated from the Livestock Conservancy’s list of endangered heritage breeds in 2016?
a) Milking Devon cow
b) Mulefoot hog
c) Narragansett turkey
d) Wyandotte chicken
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) d. 4) b. 5) d.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.