“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Emergency federal employee leave is available to USPS employees through (blank) or until the government fund to cover the cost of the leave is exhausted.
a) June 30
b) July 31
c) Sept. 30
d) Dec. 31
2. The Postal Service has added a feature to mobile delivery devices that allows mail carriers to electronically file which of these forms?
a) PS Form 3575Z, Moved, Left No Address
b) PS Form 3849, We Redeliver for You!
c) PS Form 3971, Request for or Notification of Absence
d) PS Form 4000-A, Retail Lobby Observation
3. True or false: Only authorized apps will appear on USPS-issued Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, effective June 9.
4. Who designed the new stamped postcard featuring a mallard duck?
a) Antonio Alcalá
b) Greg Breeding
c) Zack Bryant
d) Ethel Kessler
5. Match the product or service in Column A with the new price expected to take effect this summer in Column B.
a) Domestic postcards
b) Flats (1 ounce)
c) Letters (1 ounce)
d) Outbound international letters (1 ounce)
I) 40 cents
II) 58 cents
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a. I., b. III., c. II., d. IV.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.