“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. When does the special enrollment period for the Federal Flexible Spending Account program end?
a) June 30
b) July 15
c) July 31
d) Aug. 15
2. True or false: The new version of Microsoft Edge will eliminate the need for ACE computer users to switch from one browser to another in order to use different programs.
3. The Priority Mail Express cremated remains box has which label preprinted on all sides?
a) Label 35
b) Label 51
c) Label 52
d) Label 139
4. The Postal Service recently named (blank) chief information security officer.
a) William E. Koetz
b) Marc D. McCrery
c) Pritha Mehra
d) Christopher A. Nielsen
5. How many investigations did the USPS Office of Inspector General complete during the six-month period that ended March 31?
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) d. 4) d. 5) d.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.