“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which Florida city hosted the dedication of Emilio Sanchez stamps?
2. Which children’s book features an illustration of Brooklyn, NY, Letter Carrier Maricruz Davis?
a) “I’ll Always Write Back”
b) “Keeping the City Going”
c) “Sincerely, Emerson”
d) None of the above
3. True or false: In June, select Post Offices offered customers $2 off the activation fee of Visa gift cards valued at $50 and $100.
4. Fill in the blanks: (Blank) was recently named Boston Postmaster, while (blank) was appointed Philadelphia Postmaster.
a) Abraham Cooper, Larry M. Slane
b) Avinesh Kumar, Larry M. Slane
c) Carissa A. Laino, Leroy Middleton Jr.
d) Leroy Middleton Jr., Carissa A. Laino
5. Match the city in Column A with the number of dog attacks against USPS employees reported there in 2020.
d) Los Angeles
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a. III., b. I., c. IV., d. II.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.