“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to research, how much water should you drink every 20 minutes to protect yourself in hot weather?
a) 4 ounces
b) 6 ounces
c) 8 ounces
d) 10 ounces
2. True or false: The Postal Service is reemphasizing the importance of good work attendance in a new informational campaign.
3. Fill in the blank: USPS employees who wish to change their Commuter Benefits Program deductions must do so on the (blank) of the month that falls two months before they wish to use the benefits.
d) last day
4. When was National Postal Service Day celebrated?
a) Aug. 12, 1970
b) July 1, 1971
c) July 26, 1971
d) None of the above
5. In how mow many World Series championships did Yogi Berra play during his 18 seasons with the New York Yankees?
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) c. 4) b. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.