“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What is the suggested retail price for the new USPS delivery vehicle ride-on toy for kids?
2. True or false: USPS employees who are currently enrolled in Federal Employees Health Benefits coverage must verify the eligibility of all covered family members.
3. What does the Postal Service’s 50th anniversary pictorial postmark say?
a) Delivering for You
b) Still Delivering for You
c) We Deliver for You
d) You’ve Got Real Mail
4. Fill in the blank: Employees should contact (blank) before working on matters that involve their financial interests.
a) The Ethics Office
b) Human Resources
c) Labor Relations
d) Regulatory Reporting
5. Who designed the Tap Dance stamps?
a) Ethel Kessler
b) Matthew Murphy
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) a. 4) a. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.