“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of the following dancers did not participate in the dedication ceremony for the Tap Dance stamps?
a) Ayodele Casel
b) Savion Glover
c) Michela Marino Lerman
d) Max Pollak
2. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service expects to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (blank) by 2030, compared with 2019 levels, according to the latest USPS Annual Sustainability Report.
a) 25 percent
b) 50 percent
c) 75 percent
d) 100 percent
3. When can USPS employees being making new requests for eTravel access through ARIS?
a) July 25
b) July 26
c) July 27
d) July 28
4. True or false: Letter sorting machines became more widespread in the Postal Service during the early 1970s.
5. The Cincinnati Network Distribution Center is using cardboard cutouts of which animal to scare away geese?
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) b. 4) a. 5) c.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.