Postal Service employees can participate in a new webinar series to learn about a variety of wellness topics.
Kaiser Permanente, a provider of health plans for federal employees, will offer the “Mindful Monday,” “Thriving Tuesday” and “Wellbeing Wednesday” virtual sessions.
Here’s an overview of the webinars and when they’ll be offered (all times are Eastern). Select the session title to go to the registration website:
• “Summer Safety.” Learn about preventive measures and how to recognize the signs of heat-related illness to protect yourself and others during the summer. Wednesday, July 28, from noon-1 p.m.
• “Finding More Margin in Your Day.” Get tips to manage time, ease stress, create healthier boundaries and build more self-care and downtime into your day. Monday, Aug. 9, from noon-1 p.m.
• “Flu Awareness.” Get the latest news about the flu. Learn the difference between the flu and a cold and discover what you can do to prevent both. Tuesday, Aug. 10, from 2-3 p.m.
• “Ready, Set, Goal.” Learn how to identify a behavior, target and explore motivational strategies, and create habits that stick. Wednesday, Aug. 25, from noon-1 p.m.
• “Healthy Eating and You.” Find out what a healthy plate looks like and how to plan a healthy diet. Tuesday, Sept. 7, from 2-3 p.m. EST.
• “Guided Meditation and Seasonal Self-Care Renewal.” Wind down the summer and focus inward for renewal. Focus on building immunity for the fall and winter months. Monday, Sept. 13, from noon-1 p.m.
Participation is voluntary. Nonexempt employees may only participate off the clock or during authorized breaks.
For more information, email the USPS Health and Wellness team.