“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. The USPS Connect Local pilot program recently launched in two Texas cities. What are they?
a) Austin, Dallas
b) Dallas, Houston
c) Houston, San Antonio
d) San Antonio, Waco
2. Which of the following members did not join the USPS Board of Governors last month?
a) Anton Hajjar
b) Amber McReynolds
c) Donald Moak
d) Ron Stroman
3. Fill in the blank: USPS Hold Mail allows the organization to hold customers’ mail for a minimum of three days up to a maximum of (blank) days.
4. True or false: Levi Strauss helped popularize belt buckles.
5. What hidden message is contained in the Mystery Message stamp?
a) Hiding in Plain Sight!
b) Life Is a Mystery!
c) More Than Meets the Eye!
d) Seeing Is Believing!
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) b. 4) a. 5) c.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.