“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Where does Sharpy, the American Mammoth Jackstock donkey featured on the Heritage Breeds stamps, reside?
a) Guilford, CT
b) Mount Vernon, VA
c) New York City
d) None of the above
2. How many National Update newsletters has USPS published since the coronavirus pandemic began?
3. True or false: TV talk show host Drew Barrymore recently posted a video on Twitter to share her love of mail and appreciation for the Postal Service.
4. Fill in the blank: Jonathan Padget, acting internal communications specialist for USPS, used the Submit a Lead program to help generate (blank) in estimated annualized revenue for the organization.
d) $9.1 million
5. Match the wellness webinar in Column A with the date it will be held in Column B.
a) “Finding More Margin in Your Day”
b) “Guided Meditation and Seasonal Self-Care Renewal”
c) “Healthy Eating and You”
d) “Ready, Set, Goal”
I) Aug. 9
II) Aug. 25
III) Sept. 7
IV) Sept. 13
Answers: 1) a. 2) c. 3) b. Barrymore posted her video on Instagram. 4) c. 5) a. I., b. IV., c. III., d. II.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.