“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service reported (blank) in total operating revenue during its most recent quarterly financial report.
a) $1.85 billion
b) $18.5 billion
c) $185 billion
d) None of the above
2. Which sales lead program did Vincent Yang, a Burbank, CA, retail associate, use to generate new revenue for USPS?
a) Business Connect
b) Clerks Care
c) Customer Connect
d) Submit a Lead
3. True or false: The Postal Service’s “zero discharge” policy recommends facilities control pollutants that enter the environment.
4. Who was recently named the Human Resources Shared Service Center manager in Greensboro, NC?
a) Keith L. Harris
b) Roshonda J. Jackson
c) Desiree Manning
d) Phong T. Quang
5. Match the semipostal stamp in Column A with its USPS-designated promotional month in Column B.
b) Breast Cancer Research
c) Healing PTSD
d) Save Vanishing Species
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) b. The Postal Service’s policy requires facilities to control pollutants that enter the environment. 4) c. 5) a. I., b. II., c. IV., d. III.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.