Thrift Savings Plan specialists will offer webinars and live question-and-answer sessions throughout September on the ins and outs of the program, also known as TSP.
Here’s an overview of the webinars and when they’ll be offered (all times are Eastern):
• Intro to TSP: An introduction for new federal employees. Sept. 21 at 10 a.m.
• TSP In-Service Withdrawals: An overview of the program’s in-service withdrawal options. Sept. 22 at 9 a.m.
• TSP Loans: An overview of the program’s loan options. Sept. 23 at 2 p.m. and Sept. 29 at 1 p.m.
• TSP Contributions — Taking Control of Your Future: Shows how the future of TSP accounts depend on today’s decisions. Sept. 28 at 1 p.m.
• TSP Post-Service Withdrawals: An overview of the program’s post-service withdrawal options. Sept. 29 at 10 a.m.
• TSP Death Benefits: An overview of the program’s death benefits. Sept. 30 at 8 a.m.
The online courses are offered by the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board’s Office of Communications and Education.
Preregistration is required. To register, go to tsp.gov/online-learning.
Participation is voluntary. Postal Service nonexempt employees may only participate off the clock or during authorized breaks.
All dates and topics are subject to change or cancellation.