“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Priority Mail Express Cold Chain Packaging is designed for products that must remain cold for up to (blank) at 45 degrees or below during shipment.
a) 24 hours
b) 36 hours
c) 48 hours
d) 72 hours
2. How many member countries belong to the Universal Postal Union?
3. True or false: Two New York City ZIP Codes were retired by USPS after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
4. On Sept. 9, the Postal Service released its first newly designed Happy Birthday stamp since when?
5. How much will customers save when they purchase two Hallmark greeting cards at select Post Offices, through Sept. 26?
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.