“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Under the Postal Service’s misuse-of-time rules, which of the following personal activities are generally permissible when an employee is on duty?
a) Calling a doctor’s office to make an appointment
b) Watching a movie for entertainment
c) Taking a call for an outside business
d) All of the above
2. Fill in the blank: LiteBlue recently introduced its first major redesign since (blank)?
3. Approximately how many job seekers attended the recent USPS career fair in Dallas?
4. Where will employees find the new Business Reply Mail training course?
c) Informed Facility
d) Link mobile
5. True or false: People of Hispanic origin are the nation’s largest ethnic or racial minority, according to census data.
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) d. 4) b. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.