October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, a time for employees to learn how to avoid scams and other pitfalls while online.
This year’s theme is “Fight the Bait — Stay CyberSafe.”
Employees are encouraged to go to the CyberSafe at USPS Blue and LiteBlue pages to view interactive online security activities and informative videos.
The site also features:
• Monthly awareness campaigns, including posters, infographics, articles and other online safety materials.
• CyberSafe Guardians, a resource hub for the volunteers who encourage cybersecurity awareness best practices at postal facilities across the country.
• Virtual awareness activities, which provide engaging best practices and USPS policy awareness activities tailored to individual teams.
• CyberSafe Studio, a collection of short videos produced by the USPS Training and Awareness team, highlighting real-life cyberthreat scenarios.
• Incident reporting, which promotes the USPS Report to CyberSafe initiative and steps to take if you’ve been a target by a phishing attack.
The CyberSafe at USPS team will update the site with additional National Cybersecurity Awareness Month materials throughout October.