“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. When does this year’s open season benefits enrollment period end?
a) Dec. 6
b) Dec. 13
c) Dec. 15
d) Dec. 31
2. Fill in the blank: Postal Service employees can use (blank) to enroll in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program or the USPS Health Benefits Plan.
b) Checkbook’s Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
3. What is the title of the Postal Service’s latest holiday television commercial?
a) “Bringing the Holidays Home”
b) “The Helpers”
d) “Surprise Encounter”
4. Which city did Postmaster General Louis DeJoy not visit recently to assess the Postal Service’s readiness for the holiday delivery season?
b) Madison, WI
d) Rockford, IL
5. True or false: USPS has updated the Commercial Package Intercept application to allow commercial mailers to submit intercepts in batches of up to 1,000 at a time.
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) b. 4) a. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.