“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many packages does the Postal Service expect to deliver this holiday season?
a) 800-900 million
b) 825-925 million
c) 850-950 million
d) 875-975 million
2. President Joe Biden recently announced his intention to nominate which two individuals to the USPS Board of Governors?
a) Ron A. Bloom, John M. Barger
b) John M. Barger, Derek T. Kan
c) Derek T. Kan, Daniel M. Tangherlini
d) Daniel M. Tangherlini, William D. Zollars
3. Fill in the blank: Through the (blank) program, the Postal Service’s Executive and Administrative Schedule employees can help promote the organization on social media.
a) USPS Ambassadors
b) USPS Angels
c) USPS Social Stars
d) USPS Zone
4. Where does Angela Hampton, the letter carrier who recently appeared on “Sesame Street,” work?
a) Cattaraugus, NY
b) Jackson Heights, NY
c) Manhattanville, NY
d) Rochester, NY
5. True or false: The maximum size for a First-Class Package Service-Retail parcel is 108 inches in length and thickness.
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) d. 4) c. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.