“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. By how much did USPS shipping and package revenue grow during the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30?
a) 3.4 percent
b) 3.5 percent
c) 4.9 percent
d) 12.2 percent
2. True or false: To help protect against the spread of COVID-19, experts suggest offering prepackaged meals during holiday workplace gatherings instead of family-style meals.
3. Which USPS tool leverages data from mailer manifests?
a) Business Intelligence Capacity Model
b) Customer Visibility Dashboard
c) Informed Visibility Real-Time Messaging Program
d) Internal Service Performance Measurement
4. Fill in the blank: Under USPS ethics rules, an employee can give a gift to a manager or to a higher-paid colleague if it is a noncash gift valued at (blank) or less.
5. How many investigations did the USPS Office of Inspector General complete from April 1-Sept. 30?
a) More than 1,500
b) More than 15,000
c) More than 150,000
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) b. 4) a. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.