“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
- True or false: Under the Delivering for America plan, USPS will invest $20 billion in people, technology and infrastructure, including upgrading the postal delivery fleet.
- When are the Postal Service’s first next-generation delivery vehicles expected to appear on carrier routes?
- Fill in the blanks: In July, the USPS Connect Local pilot program launched in the Texas cities of (blank) and (blank).
a) Austin, Dallas
b) Dallas, Houston
c) Houston, San Antonio
d) San Antonio, Waco
- Since August, what has been the price of a First-Class Mail Forever stamp?
a) 57 cents
b) 58 cents
c) 59 cents
d) None of the above
- Match the 2021 stamp release in Column A with the series it represents in Column B.
a) Ursula K. Le Guin
c) August Wilson
d) Year of the Ox
I) Black Heritage
II) Literary Arts
III) Lunar New Year
Answers: 1) b. The Delivering for America plan calls for $40 billion in new postal investments. 2) b. 3) b. 4) b. 5) a. II., b. IV., c. I., d. III.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column