Postal Service employees can continue to work toward achieving their wellness goals with the help of a new webinar series.
Kaiser Permanente, a provider of health plans for federal employees, is offering a series of virtual “Mindful Monday,” “Thriving Tuesday” and “Wellbeing Wednesday” sessions this year.
Here’s an overview of the webinars and when they’ll be offered (all times are Eastern). Select the session title to go to the registration website:
• “New Year Guided Meditation.” Learn how to start the new year with positive intentions. Monday, Jan. 10, noon-1 p.m.
• “Preventive Care Guidelines.” Learn how to prevent common health problems. Tuesday, Jan.11, 2-3 p.m.
• “Ready, Set, Go.” Learn to create positive habits. Wednesday, Jan. 19, noon -1 p.m.
• “Guided Meditation for Aligning Your Heart and Mind.” Learn how to breathe in rhythm with your heart. Monday, Feb. 7, noon-1 p.m.
• “Keeping a Healthy Heart.” Learn how to help prevent stroke, coronary artery disease and high blood pressure. Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2-3 p.m. (This session will also be offered Wednesday, Feb. 23, noon-1 p.m.)
• “Mindful Eating Guided Meditation.” Learn how to improve your everyday diet. Monday, March 7, noon-1 p.m.
• “Nutrition, Just the Basics.” Learn key nutrition principles. Tuesday, March 8, 2-3 p.m.
• “Preparing Healthy Meals and Dining Out.” Learn how to identify healthier food options. Wednesday, March 23, noon-1 p.m.
Participation is voluntary. Nonexempt employees may only participate off the clock or during authorized breaks.
For more information, email the USPS Health and Wellness team.