Postal Service employees can continue to work toward achieving their wellness goals with the help of a new webinar series.
Kaiser Permanente, a provider of health plans for federal employees, will offer a new series of virtual “Mindful Monday,” “Thriving Tuesday” and “Wellbeing Wednesday” sessions this spring.
Here’s an overview of the webinars and when they’ll be offered (all times are Eastern). Select the session title to go to the registration website:
• “Guided Meditation for Self-Compassion.” Focus on the main elements of self-compassion. Monday, April 4, noon-1 p.m.
• “Benefits of Movement in Nature.” Find an outlet to experience nature and its associated health benefits. Tuesday, April 12, 2-3 p.m.
• “Benefits of Movement in Nature.” Learn the physical and mental benefits of getting outside. Wednesday, April 13, noon-1 p.m.
• “Guided Meditation for Mental Health.” Learn the positive aspects of this practice. Monday, May 9, noon-1 p.m.
• “Fitness and Healthy Eating.” Learn to make smart food choices and let your physical activity routine blossom. Tuesday, May 10, 2-3 p.m.
• “Food and Mood.” Identify self-care practices to bring balance to eating and your mood. Wednesday, May 11, noon-1 p.m.
• “Guided Meditation for Focused Attention.” Learn how focused meditation can help you to better handle distractions. Monday, June 13, noon-1 p.m.
• “Men’s Health Issues.” Take steps to be healthier or support the health of the men in your life. Tuesday, June 14, 9-10 a.m.
• “Summer Safety.” Learn preventive measures and how to recognize the signs of heat-related illnesses so you can protect yourself and others in summer. Wednesday, June 15, noon-1 p.m.
Participation is voluntary. Nonexempt employees may only participate off the clock or during authorized breaks.