USPS employees still have time to earn a complimentary registration to this year’s National Postal Forum (NPF).
The annual meeting brings together USPS leaders, business customers and other mailing and shipping industry professionals. This year’s NPF will be held May 15-18 in Phoenix.
So far, seven employees have received a free registration by recruiting five customers each to attend NPF:
• Annette Atkin, a business alliances manager in Santa Ana, CA
• Bobbie Bockino, a business alliances specialist in Nyack, NY
• Cheri Valdivia, a customer relations manager in Sacramento, CA
• Gina Segura, a customer relations coordinator in Sacramento CA
• Kendall McConatha, a business service network representative in Birmingham, AL
• Steven Rowley, a business alliances specialist in Portage, IN
• Susan John, a strategic account manager in Pittsburgh
NPF features a trade show, educational workshops, professional certification courses, networking opportunities and presentations from Postal Service executives, including a keynote address from Postmaster General Louis DeJoy.
USPS employees who work in sales and marketing are eligible to extend attendance discounts to their customers. For more information, email NPFFeedback@usps.gov.
The National Postal Forum website has general information about the event.