The Postal Service is reminding Executive and Administrative Schedule and Postal Career Executive Service employees who telework that they must submit a telework program application to continue working remotely.
The application, or TPA, is located in the Employee Self-Service portal on HERO and in the “My Life” section of Blue.
The TPA replaces the previous flexible work arrangement application.
The CyberSafe at USPS team also reminds employees and contractors who work remotely to protect the postal network by:
• Always connecting using your USPS virtual private network or virtual desktop infrastructure method. (For assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 800-877-7435.)
• Plugging only USPS-approved devices into postal equipment and using wall outlets or portable chargers to power personal devices.
• Not sharing files between home and work computers.
• Not leaving postal devices unlocked while unattended. Use the password-protected screensaver by pressing the “Control,” “Alt” and “Delete” keys and selecting “Lock.”
• Using USPS-issued computers only for postal business.
The CyberSafe at USPS Blue and LiteBlue pages have additional information.