The Postal Service wants to remind employees to comply with all federal, state and local environmental regulations — and to cooperate fully with the agents of these groups.
Detailed directions on handling inspector visits are available on Blue.
Contact one of the organization’s two environmental implementation regional managers if:
• The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or a state or local environmental regulator visits your site to conduct an inspection, walk-through or review.
• You are informed that such an inspection or visit is planned.
• Your facility receives a notice of violation or similar alert, such as a warning letter or request for compliance documentation, issued by the EPA or a state or local environmental agency.
The manager will assign an environmental field support specialist to assist you.
The two environmental implementation regional managers and the areas they cover are:
• Nicholas DeCarlo: Processing and headquarters facilities located within the Eastern Processing Region (except the Southwest Division and the state of Michigan), and retail and delivery facilities located within the districts of Atlantic Area and portions of Central (Kentucky-West Virginia, Ohio 1 and Ohio 2) and Southern areas (Alabama-Mississippi, Florida 1, Florida 2, Florida 3, Georgia, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and Tennessee). He can be reached at email@example.com.
• Judy Wingo-Stalinger: Processing and headquarters facilities located within the Western Processing Region, the state of Michigan and the Southwest Division of the Eastern Processing Region, and retail and delivery facilities located within the districts of WestPac Area and portions of Central (Iowa-Nebraska-South Dakota, Illinois 1, Illinois 2, Indiana, Kansas-Missouri, Michigan 1, Michigan 2, Minnesota-North Dakota and Wisconsin) and Southern areas (Arkansas-Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas 1, Texas 2 and Texas 3). She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.