USPS presented awards to several business customers at the National Postal Forum this week.
Financial services company Capital One and CenterWell, an online pharmacy, received the Partnership for Growth Award, which is given annually to companies that have made significant contributions to the mailing and shipping industry.
Partnership for Growth Award winners are chosen by the Postmaster General and the Postal Service’s executive leadership team.
USPS also recognized 23 other companies for innovations and best practices in the mailing industry.
The Mailing and Digital Award recipients are:
• Focus on the Family, Colorado Springs, CO
• Japs-Olson Co., St. Louis Park, MN
• PEL Hughes, New Orleans
• Wayfair, Boston
• Marlette Holdings/Best Egg, Wilmington, DE
The Shipping and eCommerce Award recipients are:
• Alphabroder, Trevose, PA
• 3 Tone Enterprise, Katy, TX
• Truepill Inc., Hayward, CA
• Oriental Trading Co., La Vista, NE
• Orthofeet Inc., Norwood, NJ
The Innovation and Growth Award recipients are:
• 1 UP Nutrition, Hialeah, FL
• HelloFresh, New York City
• SoFi Social Finance Inc., San Francisco
• Robot Ink Marketing, Stoughton, WI
• Distribution Management, St. Charles, MO
Other recipients were AJR Trucking, Compton, CA, and Mail Management Services Inc., Lincoln, NE (Transportation Partner of the Year Award); Serket Pharmacy, Montclair, NJ (USPS Connect Local Shipping Growth Award); AmeriSave Mortgage, Fairfax, VA (USPS Connect Local Mailing Growth Award); U.S. Department of State, Washington, DC (Interagency Collaboration Award); Belk, Charlotte, NC (New Shipping Solution Award); REI, Sumner, WA (Regional Shipping Solution Award); and GameStop, Grapevine, TX (Commerce Solution Award).
The Postal Service’s May 24 news release has more information about the awards.
NPF, the mailing and shipping industry’s largest annual conference, was held May 21-24 in Charlotte, NC.