Here’s a look at some recent changes in the Postal Service leadership ranks:
• Himesh A. Patel was named international policy and business development executive manager in Merrifield, VA. He previously served in a special assignment role focused on developing and executing technology strategies for international business.
• Melbourne, FL, Postmaster Keith A. Pierle was named the Miami Post Office’s acting officer in charge.
• Eric Shen, the Postal Inspection Service’s Los Angeles Division assistant inspector in charge, was named inspector in charge for communications, governance and strategy.
• Antoinette Simon, national training senior director at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC, was named acting human capital development senior director. Taren L. Reynolds, training development executive manager at headquarters, was named acting national training senior director, while Hector L. Rodriguez Jr., an instructional designer team lead, was named acting training development executive manager.
• Jami L. Taylor, the St. Louis Accounting Service Center operations manager, was named acting executive manager.