Here’s a look at some recent changes in the Postal Service leadership ranks:
• Brooklyn, NY, Postmaster Eddie L. Banner was named acting Bronx, NY, Postmaster. Jamaica, NY, Postmaster John J. Tortorice was named acting Brooklyn Postmaster.
• Barbara Batin, a 35-year USPS employee, was named manager of the Remote Encoding Center in Salt Lake City.
• Wanda I. Diaz, the New York City customer service operations manager, was named acting Manhattan Postmaster.
• Columbus, OH, Postmaster Jennifer A. Goldstein was named acting retail and Post Office operations field support director.
• Fontell E. Peart, an operations specialist at headquarters, was named operations integration and support director.
• California 2 District Manager Michael S. Mirides retired Aug. 31 after 33 years with USPS.
• Brent A. Raney, surface logistics senior director at headquarters, retired Aug. 31 after 41 years with the Postal Service.