Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Karen A. Bacon completed a detail assignment as the Seattle postmaster and resumed her regular duties as the Tacoma, WA, postmaster. Philip A. Millican, the Arizona-New Mexico District’s Post Office operations manager, was named Seattle’s acting postmaster.
• Jessica Y. Brewster-Johnson, senior ethics counsel, was named acting ethics and legal compliance chief counsel.
• David Colon was named enterprise customer care director. He previously served as customer contact internal and contract operations manager.
• Martin M. Mieras Jr. was named Diversity, Equity and Inclusion military specialist. He previously served as a Grand Rapids, MI, Vehicle Maintenance Facility supervisor.
• Ronald W. Morris, a Michigan 1 District Post Office operations manager, was named the Detroit Post Office’s officer in charge.