Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Ana L. Aguerrevere, Western Division’s implementation strategy manager, was named to a special assignment working with the insourcing of terminal handling services.
• Yan Fedulov was named a WestPac Area management associate. He previously served as a Retail and Delivery Operations Command Center analyst.
• Washington, DC, Postmaster Edward B. Williamson was named Delaware-Pennsylvania 2 District’s acting manager. Roman D. King, Virginia District’s Post Office operations manager, was named Washington, DC’s officer in charge.
• Rachel L. Ivory, Central Region’s integration and support manager, was named to a special assignment working with the Ground Network Initiative.
• Mary A. Quinn, a communications specialist, was named retail and delivery operations’ acting integration and support manager.
• Erika V. Ramirez was named Atlantic Region’s senior logistics director. She previously served as Western Division’s logistics director, a position now held by Kyle A. Walsh, who previously served as the division’s operations support manager.