Here’s a look at some recent changes in the USPS leadership ranks:
• Hollywood, FL, Postmaster Daniel J. Carleen was named the Fort Worth, TX, Post Office’s acting officer in charge.
• Renee Chaney, the Tucson, AZ, Processing and Distribution Facility’s plant manager, has been named the Sacramento, CA, Processing and Distribution Center’s acting plant manager.
• Heather Dyer, identity and access management director at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC, has been named acting retail director.
• St. Joseph, MO, Postmaster Jamiel Freeman has been named Western-Pacific Area’s acting retail and delivery operations management associate.
• Amanda D. Morrell, a Southern Area operations program analyst, has been named the area’s acting delivery programs support manager.
• Portland, OR, Postmaster Reece Steelman has been named the Portland Processing and Distribution Center’s acting plant manager.
• Pompano Beach, FL, Postmaster Michael V. Vecchitto was named the Fort Lauderdale, FL, Post Office’s acting officer in charge.
• Arlington, TX, Postmaster Falonda L. Woods was named the Atlanta Post Office’s acting officer in charge. She’ll succeed Charlotte, NC, Postmaster Justin Henderson, who has filled that role on an acting basis and has resumed his regular duties.