Here’s a look at some recent changes in the USPS leadership ranks:
• Linda DeCarlo was named occupational health and safety services senior director. She previously served as acting employee resource management vice president during the coronavirus pandemic emergency period.
• Alabama District Manager Angela Lawson has obtained a master’s degree in business administration as the Postal Service’s representative in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan Fellows program.
• John L. Onken was named acting plant manager of the Mid-Island Processing and Distribution Center in Melville, NY. He previously served as the Queens, NY, Processing and Distribution Center’s plant manager, a role that will be filled on an acting basis by Steven A. Grant, who previously served as the Bethpage, NY, Processing and Distribution Center’s plant manager.
• Bridget Rice, surface transportation category management center executive manager, was named acting transportation portfolio manager.
• Antoine L. Slaughter and Douglas Veatch were each named acting transportation services category management center managers. Slaughter previously served as local distribution transportation category manager, while Veatch’s most recent assignment was acting supply management infrastructure manager.