Here’s a look at some recent changes in the Postal Service leadership ranks:
• Kenny Aje was named operations and industrial engineering executive manager at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC. He previously served as lean value stream program manager.
• Cherell D. Garrett, the St. Louis Accounting Service Center executive manager, was named acting accounting services senior director.
• Felicia Jackson, a business process specialist principal at headquarters, was named Atlantic Area’s acting customer relations director.
• Mack A. Harmon Jr., the Harrisburg, PA, senior distribution operations manager, was named the Delaware Processing and Distribution Center’s acting plant manager.
• South Carolina District Manager June M. Martindale was named Alabama-Mississippi District manager. Houston Postmaster Corey D. Richards was named South Carolina District’s acting manager, while Baton Rouge, LA, Postmaster Julia Wilbert was named the Houston Post Office’s acting officer in charge.