Here’s a look at some recent changes in the Postal Service leadership ranks:
• Rachel A. Danielsen, organization design director at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC, was named acting succession and internal talent executive manager. Dana C. Cotman, benefits and wellness executive manager, was named acting organization design director.
• Manhattan Postmaster Marcellina R. Del Pizzo was named New York District 3’s acting manager.
• Melinda S. Doleshal, a career development specialist in Norman, OK, was named acting field human resources director for Central Area and Western Region Processing.
• Robin D. McMillan, a maintenance management specialist in Dallas, was named Southern Area’s facilities customer relations manager.
• John P. Rachlow, the Jacksonville, FL, Processing and Distribution Center’s distribution operations senior manager, was named acting plant manager.
• Grand Rapids, MI, Postmaster William J. Rowe was named the Cincinnati Post Office’s acting officer in charge.
• Kristine A. Sedey, an energy management specialist at headquarters, was named strategic initiatives program manager.
• Todd M. Schimmel, sortation systems technology manager in Merrifield, VA, was named to a special assignment in Technology Acquisition and Program Management, part of Engineering Systems.