Here’s a look at some recent changes in the USPS leadership ranks:
• Jason R. Beach, the Norfolk, VA, Processing and Distribution Center’s plant manager, was named the Richmond, VA, Processing and Distribution Center’s acting plant manager. Deshon Scott-Hopwood, the Richmond facility’s senior plant manager, left the Postal Service on Feb. 23 after nine years with the organization.
• Des Moines, IA, Network Distribution Center Manger Steven Droz retired Feb. 26 after 32 years with the Postal Service.
• Salina Ferrow, enterprise customer care support manager at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC, was named enterprise customer care experience director.
• Gentry Grandberg, a Kansas City, MO, Processing and Distribution Center’s senior distribution operations manager, was named the Des Moines Processing and Distribution Center’s acting plant manager.
• Bradley Grubb, Ohio Valley District’s Post Office operations manager, was named the Columbus, OH, Post Office’s acting officer in charge.
• Abby Martin, human resources integration and support manager at headquarters, was named logistics and processing operations integration and support manager.
• Tom Russell, facilities real estate and assets manager at headquarters, retired Feb. 26 after 36 years with the Postal Service.