Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Bonnie M. Badilla, senior budget development analyst, was named Western Region’s finance and budget executive manager.
• John A. Darden was named Midwest Division director. He previously served as Southwest Division director. William A. Rodriguez, Gulf Atlantic Division’s operations support manager, was named Southwest Division’s acting director.
• Joshua B. Dean was named the Dallas Network Distribution Center manager. He previously served as the National Operations Center’s team lead.
• Nathan T. Franklin was named employee, financial and tactical services executive manager. He previously served as transportation contract services manager.
• Cherell D. Garrett was named accounting services senior director. She previously served as the St. Louis Accounting Service Center executive manager. Jami L. Taylor, who previously served as the center’s operations manager, was named executive manager.
• Arkansas-Oklahoma District Manager Julie A. Gosdin retired Jan. 27 after 36 years with USPS.
• Michigan 2 District Manager Diane M. Ingland was named Arkansas-Oklahoma District’s acting manager. Detroit Postmaster Donald D. Dombrow Jr. was named Michigan 2 District’s acting manager.
• Steven E. Mills, USPS Connect Local manager, was named acting mailing services director.
• Tanya Y. Randolph completed an acting assignment and resumed her duties as Central Region operations support manager.