Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Christopher A. Bruno was named the Detroit Network Distribution Center’s manager. He previously served as the Lehigh Valley, PA, Processing and Distribution Center’s plant manager.
• Deborah L. Lisy was named deputy managing counsel for the Central Area employment law office. She previously served as senior litigation counsel.
• Joseph K. McPherson, mail transport equipment director, will retire in May after more than 35 years with USPS. Sukhdev S. Uppal, a transportation specialist, will serve as acting mail transport equipment director.
• Dapo O. Oladeji, the Gary, IN, Processing and Distribution Center’s plant manager, was named the Champaign, IL, Processing and Distribution Center’s acting plant manager.
• Shelaine Scaggs-Grese, surface transfer center operations director, was named Atlantic Region’s acting senior logistics director. Sara L. Zoldak, surface transfer center division operations manager, was named acting surface transfer center operations director.
• Bernalillo, NM, Postmaster Erik A. Setter was named WestPac Area’s acting facilities customer relations manager.