It’s almost summer — and while the seasons change, best practices for staying safe on mobile devices and tablets don’t.
The CyberSafe at USPS team offers these tips:
- Keep devices secure by using strong passwords to lock your smartphones and tablets.
- Use email on your mobile device cautiously. Emails that can harm your computer can also harm your mobile device.
- Avoid using public or unsecured wireless connections.
- Switch off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections when not in use.
- When banking or shopping online, only use trusted sites, such as those with “https://” at the beginning of their URLs.
The CyberSafe at USPS Blue site has additional information.